- January 9, 2019
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Event Phone: 314-951-9886
Your transition to St. Louis Community College begins with Archer Orientation (formerly New Student Orientation) and will continue throughout your first year. Archer Orientation is an opportunity for you to visit campus, talk with STLCC staff, and learn about the offices that will aid you in your educational journey. Students who attend Archer Orientation often have higher first semester GPAs and a deeper connection to St. Louis Community College.
Each Archer Orientation is designed to assist incoming students with their transition to the STLCC by providing opportunities for engagement and education.
Archer Orientation includes:
- Success tips from faculty, staff, and current students
- Classroom expectations for the first week and beyond
- Help with navigating the campus and locating your classrooms
- How to utilize campus resources and services
- Information about STLCC student email, Banner Self-Service, and Blackboard systems
- The chance to get your STLCC OneCard (student ID card) and parking pass
Archer Orientation is hosted on all STLCC campuses. Sessions are offered at varying times to accommodate busy schedules. During Archer Orientation, you will meet other students, faculty members, and staff from STLCC. You can take a campus tour, get your books and STLCC items from the Bookstore, and learn about key ways to set yourself up for success at STLCC.
SIGN-UP FOR ARCHER ORIENTATION NOW!
St. Louis Community College is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. We can also help if English is not your first language. If you have accommodation needs, please contact a campus life representative listed below. Make sure to contact the representative associated with the campus you’ll be visiting for Archer Orientation within two working days of your scheduled orientation with any accommodation needs.
CONTACT CAMPUS LIFE
Contact one of the following or visit our FAQs page
- Florissant Valley: Dwayne Morgan, 314-513-4323
- Forest Park: Dedra Duncan , 314-644-9136
- Meramec: Amber Grant, 314-984-7044
- Wildwood: Stephanie Church, 636-422-2244
- South County: Kathy Pritchard, 314-984-7200
- Harrison Center: Amber Howlett, 314-763-6000
Campus Phone: 314-644-9100
Campus Website: http://www.stlcc.edu/FP/Address: