- WW Archer Ready
August 18, 2020
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Event Phone: 636-422-2244
Your transition to St. Louis Community College begins with Archer Orientation.
STLCC Archer Orientation has 5 easy steps:
- Archer Preview (Completed in Blackboard)
- Meet with Academic Advisor
- Register for classes
- Attend Archer Ready
- Welcome Weeks (Events happening throughout first 2 weeks of classes at each campus location)
Archer Ready is an opportunity for you to visit campus, talk with STLCC staff, and learn about the offices that will aid you in your educational journey. Students who attend Archer Ready often have higher first semester GPAs and a deeper connection to their St. Louis Community College campus community.
Each Archer Ready session is designed to assist incoming students with their transition to STLCC by providing engagement and education opportunities.
Archer Ready includes:
- Success tips from faculty, staff, and current students
- Classroom expectations for the first week and beyond
- Help with navigating the campus and locating your classrooms
- How to utilize campus resources and services
- Information about STLCC student email, Banner Self-Service, and Blackboard systems used for your classroom work
- The chance to get your STLCC OneCard (student ID card), parking pass and more
Archer Ready is hosted on all STLCC campuses. Sessions are offered at varying times to accommodate busy schedules. During Archer Ready, you will meet other students, faculty members, and staff from STLCC. You can take a campus tour, get your books and STLCC items from the Bookstore, and learn about key ways to set yourself up for success at STLCC!
SIGN-UP FOR ARCHER READY NOW!
St. Louis Community College is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. We can also help if English is not your first language. If you have accommodation needs, please contact a campus life representative listed below. Make sure to contact the representative associated with the campus you’ll be visiting for Archer Orientation within two weeks of your scheduled orientation with any accommodation needs.
CONTACT CAMPUS LIFE
Contact one of the following or visit our FAQs page
- Florissant Valley: Dwayne Morgan, 314-513-4323
- Forest Park: Donivan Foster, 314-951-9886
- Meramec: Amber Grant, 314-984-7641
- Wildwood: Stephanie Church, 636-422-2244
- South County: Kathy Pritchard, 314-984-7200
- Harrison Center: Amber Howlett, 314-763-6000